I'm so excited to be leaving early tomorrow morning for QuiltCon in Austin, TX! Here's just some of the things I'm really looking forward to:
- Seeing TWO of my quilts featured in the quilt show.
- Seeing my quilt block featured on the cover of the program! (via Heather Grant's instagram feed)
- Meeting Lotta Jansdotter and taking her textile printing class. I've made this top featuring one of her fabric designs.
- Volunteering during the conference and meeting lots of new quilty friends!
- Taking in Austin and eating yummy BBQ. :)
- The 80s Dance Party should be lots of fun, I have my outfit all ready!
- Getting to see my a wonderful friend from collage, Melissa, for the first time in probably five years!
I've made some new business cards to pass out, I'm hoping everyone will love them! My card is tucked into these kraft mini bags, with a fabric heart pin washi taped to the front.